Jump Start Your Membership
THESE EXPOSURE OPPORTUNTIES ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Enhance your membership listing on the Chamber website. Your login and password were mailed when you signed up; if you need it, call the Chamber 503-636-3634
- Go online to check your listing for accuracy, and your web-link. Make changes or call the Chamber!
- Add a description and hours of operation to tell people about your business.
- Our search engine searches this membership information.
- Add directions if applicable. Hint if your business is home based, you may not want the address made public.
- Add search words to help people find your business. Hint Put your full name into one of the search word boxes so that people can find YOU!
- Add Hot Deals and sales if applicable. A red icon will show up next to your name for high visibility.
- Add employment postings if applicable.
- Add public events to the community calendar that you will be hosting, and wish to promote. Do not need login and password for this feature.
Attend Friday Morning Networking events
- Bring your business cards and be prepared to meet new people every Friday! For locations check www.lake-oswego.com bottom left hand side of homepage.
Promote your association with the LO Chamber
- Bring business brochures and cards to the Chamber office for display in our Visitors Center. (8.5 X 3.5 brochures fit best)
- Display your Chamber window sticker and certificate in a prominent place.
- Call the Chamber to get our logo to use on your cards/brochures and website.
- Call the Chamber to find out about bulk mailing discount pricing. (min. 200 pieces).
- Sign up for a Committee or Task Force, rub shoulders with other professionals!
Now that you have taken advantage of the free membership benefits, consider these additional exposure opportunities:
- Host a Friday morning Networking event Gain extended exposure to 60-70 members and highlight your company at your place of business. Contact Sean Minogue firstname.lastname@example.org 503-636-3634
- Sponsor a Chamber event See the Event & Sponsorship Opportunities handout.
- Advertise in the Chamber Business Directory AKA the “LO Phonebook”! Sent to 5,700 homes and businesses that subscribe to the LO Review, 4,300 distributed at the Chamber’s Visitor Center, events and public venues. Jerry at email@example.com 503-636-363.4.
Be seen, network, and get educated at the same time:
- Attend FORGE Business Education Luncheons, Kruse Way Economic Forum, Community Leaders Breakfast and workshops.
- Socialize and network at events: Annual Chamber Golf Outing, Annual Tree Lighting, Business After Hours mixers.
- Donate to and/or go to the Annual Awards Dinner/Auction or volunteer for the Flower Basket
Look for early bird discounts and deadlines promoted in the weekly eblasts (available on line and sent to you as a link).